SQLite Exercise: Display the last names of employees whose names have exactly 6 characters
Write a query to display the last names of employees whose names have exactly 6 characters.
Sample table : employees
SQLite Code :
SELECT last_name FROM employees WHERE last_name LIKE '______';
last_name ---------- Hunold Austin Faviet Tobias Himuro Landry Markle Bissot Marlow Mallin Rogers Ladwig Stiles Davies Vargas Tucker McEwen Sewall Greene Hutton Taylor Taylor Fleaur Cabrio McCain Feeney Whalen Mavris
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Practice SQLite Online
Structure of 'hr' database :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to display the last name, job, and salary for all employees whose job is that of a Programmer or a Shipping Clerk, and whose salary is not equal to $4,500, $10,000, or $15,000.
Next: Write a query to display the last names of employees having 'e' as the third character.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join