SQLite Exercise: Find the names of the employees who are not supervisors
Write a query to find the names (first_name, last_name) of the employees who are not supervisors.
Sample table: employees
SELECT first_name, last_name, salary FROM employees WHERE department_id IN (SELECT department_id FROM departments WHERE depart_name LIKE 'IT%') AND salary > (SELECT avg(salary) FROM employees);
first_name last_name salary ---------- ---------- ---------- Alexander Hunold 9000
Practice SQLite Online
Structure of 'hr' database :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to find the names (first_name, last_name), the salary of the employees who earn the same salary as the minimum salary for all departments.
Next: Write a query to display the employee ID, first name, last names, salary of all employees whose salary is above average for their departments.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook