SQLite Exercise: Find the 5th maximum salary in the employees table
Write a query to find the 5th maximum salary in the employees table.
Sample table : employees
SELECT DISTINCT salary FROM employees e1 WHERE 5 = (SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT salary) FROM employees e2 WHERE e1.salary <= e2.salary);
salary ---------- 13000
Practice SQLite Online
Structure of 'hr' database :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook