A grid system with bootstrap where more than 12 columns are placed within a row example
In this example, when the second column is rendered, a number of columns within a row exceeds 12 (6+8=14, which is > 12), so the second column is placed after the first column and then the third column is placed next to that.
See the Pen a-grid-system-with-twitter-bootstrap-where-more-than-12-columns-are-placed-within-a-row-example-5 by w3resource (@w3resource) on CodePen.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework