CSS Properties - Basic Exercises, Practice, Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
14. How to set different background properties in one declaration?
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>CSS Background</title> </head> <body> </body> </html>
Try it in the following editor or see the solution.
Previous: How to visible or hide the backside of a rotated division element?
Next: How to set the background-attachment property whether a background image is fixed or scrolls with the rest of the page?
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework