- Use the spread operator (...) to prepend partials to the list of arguments of fn.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const partial = (fn, ...partials) => (...args) => fn(...partials, ...args); const greet = (greeting, name) => greeting + ' ' + name + '!'; const greetHello = partial(greet, 'Hello'); console.log(greetHello('John'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join