- Use typeof to check if a value is classified as a number primitive.
- To safeguard against NaN, check if val === val (as NaN has a typeof equal to number and is the only value not equal to itself).
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const isNumber = val => typeof val === 'number'; console.log(isNumber('1')); console.log(isNumber(1));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join