- Use the modulo operator (%) to check if the remainder is equal to 0.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const isDivisible = (dividend, divisor) => dividend % divisor === 0; console.log(isDivisible(6, 3)); console.log(isDivisible(5, 3)); console.log(isDivisible(100, 10)); console.log(isDivisible(0, 3));
true false true true
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join