- Checks whether a number is odd or even using the modulo (%) operator.
- Returns true if the number is even, false if the number is odd.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const isEven = num => num % 2 === 0; console.log(isEven(3)); console.log(isEven(32)); console.log(isEven(1)); console.log(isEven(0));
false true false true
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join