- Use Date.prototype.toTimeString() and String.prototype.slice() to get the HH:MM:SS part of a given Date object.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const getColonTimeFromDate = date => date.toTimeString().slice(0, 8); console.log(getColonTimeFromDate(new Date()));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join