- Use Math.hypot() to calculate the Euclidean distance between two points.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const distance = (x0, y0, x1, y1) => Math.hypot(x1 - x0, y1 - y0); console.log(distance(1, 1, 2, 3)); console.log(distance(-1, -1, 2, 3));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join