- Call the provided function, fn, with up to n arguments, using Array.prototype.slice(0, n) and the spread operator (...).
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const ary = (fn, n) => (...args) => fn(...args.slice(0, n)); const firstTwoMax = ary(Math.max, 2); console.log([[2, 6, 'a'], [8, 4, 6], ].map(x => firstTwoMax(...x)));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join