Note: Create a Buffer for the given string with base-64 encoding and use Buffer.toString('binary') to return the decoded string.
- Create a Buffer for the given string with base-64 encoding and use Buffer.toString('binary') to return the decoded string.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const atob = str => new Buffer(str, 'base64').toString('binary'); console.log(atob('Zm9vYmFy'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join