- Use array destructuring and String.prototype.toUpperCase() to capitalize the first letter of the string.
- Use Array.prototype.join('') to combine the capitalized first with the ...rest of the characters.
- Omit the lowerRest argument to keep the rest of the string intact, or set it to true to convert to lowercase.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const capitalize = ([first, ...rest], lowerRest = false) => first.toUpperCase() + (lowerRest ? rest.join('').toLowerCase() : rest.join('')); console.log(capitalize('fooBar')); console.log(capitalize('fooBar', true));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join