- Use String.prototype.replace() to match the first character of each word and String.prototype.toUpperCase() to capitalize it.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const capitalizeEveryWord = str => str.replace(/\b[a-z]/g, char => char.toUpperCase()); console.log(capitalizeEveryWord('hello world!'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join