- Return Array.prototype.slice(1) if Array.prototype.length is more than 1, otherwise, return the whole array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const tail = arr => (arr.length > 1 ? arr.slice(1) : arr); console.log(tail([1, 2, 3])); console.log(tail());
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join