- Use Array.prototype.includes() to find values to exclude.
- Use Array.prototype.filter() to create an array excluding them.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const without = (arr, ...args) => arr.filter(v => !args.includes(v)); console.log(without([2, 1, 2, 3], 1, 2)); console.log(without([2, 1, 2, 3], 3));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join