Note: Given a function, return a closure that collects all inputs into an array-accepting function.
- Given a function, return a closure that collects all inputs into an array-accepting function.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const collectInto = fn => (...args) => fn(args); const Pall = collectInto(Promise.all.bind(Promise)); let p1 = Promise.resolve(1); let p2 = Promise.resolve(2); let p3 = new Promise(resolve => setTimeout(resolve, 2000, 3)); Pall(p1, p2, p3).then(console.log); // [1, 2, 3] (after about 2 seconds)
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join