- Use Array.prototype.filter() to filter out falsy values (false, null, 0, "", undefined, and NaN).
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const compact = arr => arr.filter(Boolean); console.log(compact([0, 1, false, 2, '', 3, 'a', 'e' * 23, NaN, 's', 34])); console.log(compact([false, NaN, 'e' * 23]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join