- Use Array.prototype.reduce() and Array.prototype.push() to add elements to groups, based on filter.
- If filter has a truthy value for any element, add it to the first group, otherwise add it to the second group.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const bifurcate = (arr, filter) => arr.reduce((acc, val, i) => (acc[filter[i] ? 0 : 1].push(val), acc), [, ]); console.log(bifurcate(['beep', 'boop', 'foo', 'bar'], [true, true, false, true]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join