If the predicate function returns a truthy value, the collection element belongs to the first group; otherwise, it belongs to the second group.
- Use Array.prototype.reduce() and Array.prototype.push() to add elements to groups, based on the value returned by fn for each element.
- If fn returns a truthy value for any element, add it to the first group, otherwise add it to the second group.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const bifurcateBy = (arr, fn) => arr.reduce((acc, val, i) => (acc[fn(val, i) ? 0 : 1].push(val), acc), [, ]); console.log(bifurcateBy(['beep', 'boop', 'foo', 'bar'], x => x === 'b'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join