- Use Array.prototype.reduce() to perform right-to-left function composition.
- The last (rightmost) function can accept one or more arguments; the remaining functions must be unary.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const compose = (...fns) => fns.reduce((f, g) => (...args) => f(g(...args))); const add5 = x => x + 5; const multiply = (x, y) => x * y; const multiplyAndAdd5 = compose( add5, multiply ); console.log(multiplyAndAdd5(5, 2));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join