- Use Array.prototype.reduce() to perform left-to-right function composition.
- The first (leftmost) function can accept one or more arguments; the remaining functions must be unary.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const composeRight = (...fns) => fns.reduce((f, g) => (...args) => g(f(...args))); const add = (x, y) => x + y; const square = x => x * x; const addAndSquare = composeRight(add, square); console.log(addAndSquare(1, 2)); console.log(addAndSquare(3, 2));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join