- Use Array.prototype.map() and Function.prototype.apply() to apply each function to the given arguments.
- Use the spread operator (...) to call converger with the results of all other functions.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const converge = (converger, fns) => (...args) => converger(...fns.map(fn => fn.apply(null, args))); const average = converge((a, b) => a / b, [ arr => arr.reduce((a, v) => a + v, 0), arr => arr.length ]); console.log(average([ 6, 7])); console.log(average([1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join