- Use Array.prototype.reduce() to increment a counter each time the specific value is encountered inside the array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const countOccurrences = (arr, val) => arr.reduce((a, v) => (v === val ? a + 1 : a), 0); console.log(countOccurrences([1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3], 1)); console.log(countOccurrences([1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3], 2)); console.log(countOccurrences([1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3], 3));
3 2 1
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join