- Use Array.prototype.slice() to clone the given array and Array.prototype.reverse() to reverse it.
- Use Array.prototype.forEach() to iterate over the reversed array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const forEachRight = (arr, callback) => arr .slice(0) .reverse() .forEach(callback); forEachRight([1, 2, 3, 4], val => console.log(val));
4 3 2 1
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join