- Use EventTarget.removeEventListener() to remove an event listener from an element.
- Omit the fourth argument opts to use false or specify it based on the options used when the event listener was added.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const off = (el, evt, fn, opts = false) => el.removeEventListener(evt, fn, opts); const fn = () => console.log('!'); document.body.addEventListener('click', fn); console.log(off(document.body, 'click', fn));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join