- Use the spread operator (...), Array.prototype.sort() and String.prototype.localeCompare() to sort the characters in str.
- Recombine using String.prototype.join('').
const sortCharactersInString = str => [...str].sort((a, b) => a.localeCompare(b)).join(''); console.log(sortCharactersInString('cabbage'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join