jQuery Practical exercises, practice, solution - Part-I
jQuery Practical exercises [ 50 exercises with solution ][An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
5. Fix broken images automatically. Go to the editor
Hide the following broken img tag in the body section.
Sample Data :
<body> <a href="https://www.w3resource.com"><img src="//www.w3resource.com/image/w3resourcelogo.gif" alt="w3resource logo" width="150" height="78" /></a> </body>
12. Move one DIV element inside another using jQuery. Go to the editor
Move the following <div id="source"> ... </div> To <div id="destination"> ... </div>
15. Remove all the options of a select box and then add one option and select it. Go to the editor
16. Underline all the words of a text using jQuery. Go to the editor
17. How to get the value of a textbox using jQuery? Go to the editor
26. Find the absolute position of an element using jQuery. Go to the editor
38. Count child elements using jQuery. Go to the editor
Note: Count number of "p" elements from the following :
<body> <div id="selected"> <p>Red</p> <p>White</p> <p>Green</p> <p>Black</p> <p>Blue</p> <p>Orange</p> </div> </body>
More to Come !
Do not submit any solution of the above exercises at here, if you want to contribute go to the appropriate exercise page.
New Exercises:R Programming