Pandas DataFrame property: axes
DataFrame - axes property
The axes property returns a list representing the axes of the DataFrame.
It has the row axis labels and column axis labels as the only members. They are returned in that order.
Download the above Notebook from here.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework