Pandas DataFrame property: loc
DataFrame - loc property
The loc property is used to access a group of rows and columns by label(s) or a boolean array.
.loc is primarily label based, but may also be used with a boolean array.
Allowed inputs are:
- A single label, e.g. 5 or 'a', (note that 5 is interpreted as a label of the index, and never as an integer position along the index).
- A list or array of labels, e.g. ['a', 'b', 'c'].
- A slice object with labels, e.g. 'a':'f'.
- A boolean array of the same length as the axis being sliced, e.g. [True, False, True].
- A callable function with one argument (the calling Series or DataFrame) and that returns valid output for indexing (one of the above)
when any items are not found
Download the above Notebook from here.
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework