PHP Array Exercises : Get the first element from an array
PHP Array: Exercise-5 with Solution
$color = array(4 => 'white', 6 => 'green', 11=> 'red');
Write a PHP script to get the first element of the above array.
<?php $color = array(4 => 'white', 6 => 'green', 11=> 'red'); echo reset($color)."\n"; ?>
PHP Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
PHP: Tips of the Day
PHP: Where does PHP store the error log? (php5, apache, fastcgi, cpanel)
PHP stores error logs in /var/log/apache2 if PHP is an apache2 module. Shared hosts are often storing log files in your root directory /log subfolder. But...if you have access to a php.ini file you can do this:
error_log = /var/log/php-scripts.log
According to rinogo's comment: If you're using cPanel, the master log file you're probably looking for is stored (by default) at
If all else fails you can check the location of the log file using
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Ref : https://bit.ly/2EffgH5
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook