PHP Date Exercises: Convert a date from yyyy-mm-dd to dd-mm-yyyy
PHP date: Exercise-5 with Solution
Write a PHP script to convert a date from yyyy-mm-dd to dd-mm-yyyy.
Sample date : 2012-09-12
<?php $odate = "2012-09-12"; $newDate = date("d-m-Y", strtotime($odate)); echo $newDate."\n"; ?>
PHP Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join