PHP Math Exercises: Convert scientific notation to an int and a float
PHP math: Exercise-4 with Solution
Write a PHP script to convert scientific notation to an int and a float.
Sample scientific notation : 4.5e3
<?php $val = '4.5e3'; $ival = (int) $val; $fval = (float) $val; echo $ival."\n"; echo $fval."\n"; ?>
PHP Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join