PostgreSQL Basic SELECT Statement: Get the unique number of designations available in the company
10. Write a query to get the unique number of designations available in the employees table.
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT job_id) FROM employees;
Sample table: employees
pg_exercises=# SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT job_id) pg_exercises-# FROM employees; count ------- 19 (1 row)
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework