Python BeautifulSoup: Insert tags or strings immediately after specified tags or strings
BeautifulSoup: Exercise-30 with Solution
Write a Python program to insert tags or strings immediately after specified tags or strings.
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup soup = BeautifulSoup("<b>w3resource.com</b>", "lxml") print("Original Markup:") print(soup.b) tag = soup.new_tag("i") tag.string = "Python" print("\nNew Markup, after inserting the text:") soup.b.string.insert_after(tag) print(soup.b)
Original Markup: <b>w3resource.com</b> New Markup, after inserting the text: <b>w3resource.com<i>Python</i></b>
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
name = ["Owen", "Eddie"] print(" ".join(name))
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook