Python BeautifulSoup: Replace a given tag with whatever’s inside a given tag
BeautifulSoup: Exercise-36 with Solution
Write a Python program to replace a given tag with whatever’s inside a given tag.
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup markup = '<a href="https://w3resource.com/">Python exercises.<i>w3resource.com</i></a>' soup = BeautifulSoup(markup, "lxml") a_tag = soup.a print("Original markup:") print(a_tag) a_tag.i.unwrap() print("\nAfter unwrapping:") print(a_tag)
Original markup: <a href="https://w3resource.com/">Python exercises.<i>w3resource.com</i></a> After unwrapping: <a href="https://w3resource.com/">Python exercises.w3resource.com</a>
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
name = ["Owen", "Eddie"] print(" ".join(name))
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook