Python: Create an array of 5 integers and display the array items
Python: Array Exercise-1 with Solution
Write a Python program to create an array of 5 integers and display the array items. Access individual elements through indexes.
Python Code :
from array import * array_num = array('i', [1,3,5,7,9]) for i in array_num: print(i) print("Access first three items individually") print(array_num) print(array_num) print(array_num)
1 3 5 7 9 Access first three items individually 1 3 5
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join