Python: Append a new item to the end of the array
Python: Array Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a Python program to append a new item to the end of the array.
Python Code :
from array import * array_num = array('i', [1, 3, 5, 7, 9]) print("Original array: "+str(array_num)) print("Append 11 at the end of the array:") array_num.append(11) print("New array: "+str(array_num))
Original array: array('i', [1, 3, 5, 7, 9]) Append 11 at the end of the array: New array: array('i', [1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11])
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to create an array of 5 integers and display the array items. Access individual element through indexes.
Next: Write a Python program to reverse the order of the items in the array.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join