Python: Convert an array to an array of machine values and return the bytes representation
Python: Array Exercise-8 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert an array to an array of machine values and return the bytes representation.
Python Code :
from array import * print("Bytes to String: ") x = array('b', [119, 51, 114, 101, 115, 111, 117, 114, 99, 101]) s = x.tobytes() print(s)
Bytes to String: b'w3resource'
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join