Python: Append items from a specified list
Python: Array Exercise-9 with Solution
Write a Python program to append items to a specified list.
Python Code :
from array import * num_list = [1, 2, 6, -8] array_num = array('i', ) print("Items in the list: " + str(num_list)) print("Append items from the list: ") array_num.fromlist(num_list) print("Items in the array: "+str(array_num))
Items in the list: [1, 2, 6, -8] Append items from the list: Items in the array: array('i', [1, 2, 6, -8])
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to convert an array to an array of machine values and return the bytes representation.
Next: Write a Python program to insert a new item before the second element in an existing array.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join