Python: Find the median among three given numbers
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-18 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the median among three given numbers.
x = input("Input the first number") y = input("Input the second number") z = input("Input the third number") print("Median of the above three numbers -") if y < x and x < z: print(x) elif z < x and x < y: print(x) elif z < y and y < x: print(y) elif x < y and y < z: print(y) elif y < z and z < x: print(z) elif x < z and z < y: print(z)
Input the first number 25 Input the second number 15 Input the third number 35 Median of the above three numbers - 25
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to get all strobogrammatic numbers that are of length n.
Next: Write a Python program to find the value of n where n degrees of number 2 are written sequentially in a line without spaces.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join