Python: Find the value of n where n degrees of number 2 are written sequentially in a line without spaces
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-19 with Solution
Write a Python program that finds the value of n when n degrees of number 2 are written sequentially on a line without spaces between them.
def ndegrees(num): ans = True n, tempn, i = 2, 2, 2 while ans: if str(tempn) in num: i += 1 tempn = pow(n, i) else: ans = False return i-1; print(ndegrees("2481632")) print(ndegrees("248163264"))
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join