Python: Find the number of zeros at the end of a factorial of a given positive number
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-20 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the number of zeros at the end of a factorial of a given positive number.
Range of the number(n): (1 ≤ n ≤ 2*109).
def factendzero(n): x = n // 5 y = x while x > 0: x /= 5 y += int(x) return y print(factendzero(5)) print(factendzero(12)) print(factendzero(100))
1 2 24
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to find the value of n where n degrees of number 2 are written sequentially in a line without spaces.
Next: Write a Python program to find the number of notes (Sample of notes: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500 ) against an given amount.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join