Python: Find the digits which are absent in a given mobile number
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-25 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the digits that are missing from a given mobile number.
def absent_digits(n): all_nums = set([0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]) n = set([int(i) for i in n]) n = n.symmetric_difference(all_nums) n = sorted(n) return n print(absent_digits([9,8,3,2,2,0,9,7,6,3]))
[1, 4, 5]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous:Write a Python program to find the number of divisors of a given integer is even or odd.
Next: Write a Python program to compute the summation of the absolute difference of all distinct pairs in an given array (non-decreasing order).
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join