Python: Find the number of divisors of a given integer is even or odd
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-24 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the total number of even or odd divisors of a given integer.
def divisor(n): x = len([i for i in range(1,n+1) if not n % i]) return x print(divisor(15)) print(divisor(12)) print(divisor(9)) print(divisor(6)) print(divisor(3))
4 6 3 4 2
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program that accept a positive number and subtract from this number the sum of its digits and so on. Continues this operation until the number is positive.
Next: Write a Python program to find the digits which are absent in a given mobile number.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join