Python: Accept a positive number and subtract from this number the sum of its digits
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-23 with Solution
Write a Python program that accepts a positive number and subtracts from it the sum of its digits, and so on. Continue this operation until the number is positive.
def repeat_times(n): n_str = str(n) while (n > 0): n -= sum([int(i) for i in list(n_str)]) n_str = list(str(n)) return n print(repeat_times(9)) print(repeat_times(20)) print(repeat_times(110)) print(repeat_times(5674))
0 0 0 0
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to create a sequence where the first four members of the sequence are equal to one, and each successive term of the sequence is equal to the sum of the four previous ones. Find the Nth member of the sequence.
Next: Write a Python program to find the number of divisors of a given integer is even or odd.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join