Python: Find heights of the top three building in descending order from eight given buildings
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-32 with Solution
Write a python program to find heights of the top three building in descending order from eight given buildings.
0 ≤ height of building (integer) ≤ 10,000
print("Input the heights of eight buildings:") l = [int(input()) for i in range(8)] print("Heights of the top three buildings:") l = sorted(l) print(*l[:4:-1], sep='\n')
Input the heights of eight buildings: 25 35 15 16 30 45 37 39 Heights of the top three buildings: 45 39 37
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework