Python: Find heights of the top three building in descending order from eight given buildings
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-32 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the heights of the top three buildings in descending order from eight given buildings.
0 ≤ height of building (integer) ≤ 10,000
print("Input the heights of eight buildings:") l = [int(input()) for i in range(8)] print("Heights of the top three buildings:") l = sorted(l) print(*l[:4:-1], sep='\n')
Input the heights of eight buildings: 25 35 15 16 30 45 37 39 Heights of the top three buildings: 45 39 37
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join