Python: Compute the digit number of sum of two given integers
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-33 with Solution
Write a Python program to compute the digit number of the sum of two given integers.
Each test case consists of two non-negative integers x and y which are separated by a space in a line.
0 ≤ x, y ≤ 1,000,000
print("Input two integers(a b): ") a,b = map(int,input().split(" ")) print("Number of digit of a and b.:") print(len(str(a+b)))
Input two integers(a b): 5 7 Number of digit of a and b.: 2
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a python program to find heights of the top three building in descending order from eight given buildings.
Next: Write a Python program to check whether three given lengths (integers) of three sides form a right triangle. Print "Yes" if the given sides form a right triangle otherwise print "No".
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join