Python: Accepts six numbers as input and sorts them in descending order
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-42 with Solution
Write a Python program that accepts six numbers as input and sorts them in descending order.
Input consists of six numbers n1, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6 (-100000 ≤ n1, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6 ≤ 100000). The six numbers are separated by a space.
Input six integers:
15 30 25 14 35 40
After sorting the said integers:
40 35 30 25 15 14
print("Input six integers:") nums = list(map(int, input().split())) nums.sort() nums.reverse() print("After sorting the said ntegers:") print(*nums)
Input six integers: 15 30 25 14 35 40 After sorting the said ntegers: 40 35 30 25 15 14
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to compute and print sum of two given integers (more than or equal to zero). If given integers or the sum have more than 80 digits, print "overflow".
Next: Write a Python program to test whether two lines PQ and RS are parallel. The four points are P(x1, y1), Q(x2, y2), R(x3, y3), S(x4, y4).
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join